Friday, August 24, 2007

Bladder Infection Symptoms. 9 Ways To Tell If You Have A Bladder Infection And 5 Ways To Beat It!

Lets start things off with a list of bladder infection symptoms. Some of these are really going to seem familiar to you!

If they do seem familiar and you have not seen your doctor for treatment, it is likely that you have had one or more bladder infections and did nothing about them. This is very bad for you because reoccurring or chronic infections can and do cause permanent, irreversible damage to your urinary tract. More about that later.

Here is the list:
  1. Pain in the lower pelvic area, lower abdomen, lower back or genital area. Especially if you have one or more of the other symptoms on this list.
  2. Muscle spasms. Some people have little or no pain during a bladder infection and instead have muscle cramps or spasms in the genital area.
  3. Pressure. The sensation of pressure over the pubic bone.
  4. A burning, stinging or tingling during or after urination. THIS IS OFTEN THE FIRST SIGN!
  5. Incontinence. That means that you wet yourself-even just a little.
  6. Frequency, this is when you have to go often or all the time.
  7. Urgency, this is when you have to pee very soon after getting the urge for fear of having a accident.
  8. Appearance. Does your urine look like it always has? Is it whitish or cloudy with sediment? Is it pink or even red from blood? Normal urine is yellow to amber in color and clear enough to easily see through. It should not contain sediment(things floating around in it)or signs of blood.
  9. Odor. Your urine should not smell foul or strong. If you have not noticed any odor before and suddenly your urine has a noticeable smell this is a very good indication of a infection.
OK. Back to why having a bladder infection and doing nothing about it is bad. Your bladder(and urine)are normally sterile. That means that your bladder and urine is ideally free of any microorganisms of any kind.

No bugs at all. Squeaky clean. In a natural healthy state that is.

Every time you have bladder infection symptoms they are signs that very real damage is being done to your body. If you are young, and otherwise very healthy most of the damage will heal completely. But not all of it. And as we age our ability to heal becomes impaired.

And with each infection a new layer of damage kind of "piles up"on top of the last. One layer of scar tissue on top of the next, until eventually you are rendered incontinent and must wear a diaper because the bladder has lost its elasticity to the scar tissue.


Or even worse, you have to leave a rubber tube(called a catheter)inserted in the urethra(the part of your body that carries urine from your bladder to the outside)because the scar tissue has built up so much that urine cannot flow out on it's own. The rubber tube stays in permanently. When you need to pee you just open a little little valve on the end of it and the urine flows out.

Not the future you were hoping for?

Then you had better start paying attention to what your body is telling you. And if you have a bladder infection it is telling you something is wrong. Do something about it.

There are lots of ways to help your body overcome a bladder infection. And the great thing is most of them are really great lifestyle changes that can help prevent bladder infections too.

Here are some simple things you can do to help your body out:

  1. Drink more water. If you have a bladder infection lots of water will help by flushing the infection out. If you don't, lots of water will help prevent you from getting one.
  2. Stop with the soda and tea already. Your body is 80% water. It is not 80% Pepsi.
  3. Drink lots of cranberry juice. Cranberry is fantastic. If you have an infection helps kill it by making your urine more acidic. If you don't have an infection cranberry helps prevent you from getting one by keeping any infection that tries to start from sticking to the walls of your bladder.
  4. If you feel like you have to pee, don't wait. Just get up and go pee. Don't let the urine stay in your bladder any longer than you have to. Keep it flowing.
  5. If you wear pads instead of tampons change them frequently. Don't allow them to become soaked. Blood is a great place to grow bacteria, and if you leave a soaked pad in contact with your genitals you are really making it easy for the bacteria to enter your body.
There are lots of other natural, simple things you can do to treat bladder infection symptoms -or even prevent them all together. We will be exploring many of them in future posts.

If you want to learn more I recommend you read Bladder Infection Cure.

I would love to hear your thoughts or comments.

Thanks, Melody

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Good warning signs. I had one a few years ago that was very debilitating.

Jennifer said...

I agree, good warning signs. I am enduring one right now and your signs were on the money.

Thanks again

Unknown said...

This sure is confusing. Via urine test for something else they told me I have an infection and I have ZERO symptoms. How can this be?

Unknown said...

I was told I have a bladder infection and I have ZERO symptoms. How can this be?

Ishiney said...

I have a bladder infection right now and the symptoms are there...I am also having bladder spasms...I thought I was trying to pass a kidney stone..I would suggest going to the Dr for any pain or symptoms your having...He did give me antibiotics and a med for the pain.

Unknown said...

Hi and Happy Holidays! My name is Joe Ned and I am the assistant editor of Infection.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a strategic partnership with your website; as we have seen your site and think your content is great. Infection.org is an online gateway for people to find information regarding the prevention, diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment of infections -- and is continually adding content. More specifically, Infection.org is starting a campaign to promote awareness about infection prevention.

There are a number of different ways you can partner with our website:

* We can provide you with an eating disorder links bar, which contains many useful eating-disorder links for your users in one spot.
* We can offer your website free content on the subject of your choosing.
* We can add you to our "featured resources" section and, in return, you would add Disorder.org to your resources/links section.
* We can give your website and your content additional publicity by quoting your content on our website -- usually in an article.
* Our websites can exchange and share content. In essence, our website will provide content on the subject of your choosing to your website (which links back to us) and, in return, your website will provide content to us (which will link back to you). We would each have editorial discretion over any content put on our respective websites.

We are impressed by your blog and recognize them as an excellent source of information on bladder infection. We'd really like to get a featured article on the subject on our site.

If any of these options interest you, please contact me ASAP for more information.

Regards,
Joseph Ned
Junior Editor
Infection.org
joe.infection@gmail.com

Unknown said...

im 15 and i have 4 sign of hte symptons when i get my bladder infections
i get bladder infections a lot i think beo the toilet and when i do i feel like i need to go straightafter and i get a burning feeling during and after urinating...im only 15 and ithink i have gotten a lot of bladder infections...i dont drink a lot of fluids i hate drinking and i when i need to go to the toilet im too lazy to go so i hold it in until i cant hold it in any more...im doing it right now but i dont want to go

swandive_pixie said...

Thanks for the info, but why the false links? Misleading to say the least.

swandive_pixie said...

Thanks for the info, but why the false links? Misleading to say the least.DAUPHINWELLAND

Atlanta Plastic Surgeons said...

Thanks for the remedies as well.It has to be confronted and controlled.Things like drinking enough water should become lifestyle changes.

Atlanta Plastic Surgery

Atlanta Plastic Surgeons said...

These days I see schools following very strict rules and they usually do not let children go to the loo when they have the urge and they are made to wait till the break time which is very harmful for their bladder.gastric bypass surgery Los geles

Anonymous said...

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

Joel Golli said...

For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Corneal Ulcer, Gallstone, Terminal Illnesses, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.